Job Title: Administrative Assistant
Location: Tampa, FL Headquarters
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
Perform duties associated with the reception area and front office, receiving and directing telephone calls, visitors and mail, handling shipping and operating office machines. Creating spiral notebooks, inventory control, maintain office equipment and proofing.
- Operate telephone system, screen and forward calls, take messages.
- Greet visitors entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, announce person.
- File and maintain client and prospect files.
- Handle shipping of packages and out-going mail.
- Sort and route incoming mail, packages, faxes.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and postage.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials.
- Create labels, name tags, booklets and required.
- Maintain inventory of business cards and order name plates.
- Facilitate company luncheons, setup to cleanup.
- Order and set up refreshments for visitors when required.
- Data entry of support calls.
- Maintain equipment inventory.
- Pick up mail from post office weekly, take certified mail to post office.
- Internet research for marketing department.
- Proofing for marketing department.
- Check receipts against expense reports.
- Maintain auto detail schedule for birthdays.
- Maintain cash from vending.
- Maintain Office equipment.
- Make spiral notebooks and collate binders.
Skills & Competencies
- Data Entry Experience
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems.
- Knowledge of general receptionist duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledge of answering a multi-line phone system.
- Active listening.
- Effective communication.
- Speech clarity.
Education or Prior Work Experience
- High School diploma
- Minimum of 3 years receptionist experience
- Experience answering multi-line telephone
- Vice President, Administration
- Up to 0%
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
BST Global is the leading provider of enterprise business management software and service solutions for architecture, engineering, and environmental Professional Service Organizations globally. Today, over 100,000 end users across six continents and 50 countries rely on BST Global’s software solutions to manage their projects, resources, finances and client relationships.
Founded in 1971, the privately held BST Global is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA and is a global organization with a presence in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. With over forty years of experience, BST Global is the industry leader and is strategically positioned for growth. Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k.
BST Global Applicant and Worker Privacy Notice