Application Representative I
Job Title: Application Representative I
Location: Tampa, FL Headquarters
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
The Application Representative I will have a functional knowledge of BST’s ERP Products (as well as additional BST offerings). An understanding of financial and cost accounting is required to advise clients how to utilize the ERP offerings for desired results. With the assistance of a Senior Support Representative, areas that do not comply with original design must be documented by providing use cases for Quality Assurance and Product Management to reproduce and rectify cited areas. The Application Representative I will have a working knowledge of CRM and JIRA with the ability to produce queries in order to analyze requested data on requests not limited to defects and product usage.
- Responsible for responding to cases via phone or email within one hour of submittal
- Escalate unsolvable issues to a Senior Support Representative within four hours
- Provide timely client updates to outstanding cases and contain ownership when escalation points reside outside of the Support Team
- Proactively follow through on customer issues to ensure customers concerns are addressed accurately and promptly.
- Work with the other business units within BST Global to enhance its product line
- Assist with QA as needed to resolve Product Issues
- Performs other duties or responsibilities as assigned
Skills & Competencies
- SQL Query
- Working knowledge of the business line’s area of focus as it relates to professional service organizations
- Proficiency in CRM
- Proficiency in JIRA
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Power Point etc.)
- Skill in prioritizing, planning and organizing work
- Effectively communicate case issues and resolutions in written and verbal format
Education or Prior Work Experience
- Bachelor’s in MIS, Accounting or related degree
- 1+ years’ experience in SQL
- C# highly desired (or other development language)
- Manager Client Support
- Up to 0%
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
BST Global is the leading provider of enterprise business management software and service solutions for architecture, engineering, and environmental Professional Service Organizations globally. Today, over 100,000 end users across six continents and 50 countries rely on BST Global’s software solutions to manage their projects, resources, finances and client relationships.
Founded in 1971, the privately held BST Global is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA and is a global organization with a presence in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. With over forty years of experience, BST Global is the industry leader and is strategically positioned for growth. Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k.
BST Global Applicant and Worker Privacy Notice