Senior Account Executive
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
Location: Global Sales Offices/ Remote
Summary of Duties & Responsibilities
The Senior Account Executive’s primary function is to sell BST 10/11 and accompanying services to new clients. The Senior Account Executive handles the sales process including Lead Generation activities through to Contract Negotiation. The successful Account Executive uses BST’s solution selling methodology to develop relationships with the prospective client and present the BST’s solutions in a way that differentiates it from the competitive offerings and addresses the specific needs of the potential user.
- Learn the BST Enterprise software solution
- Understand BST’s target market
- Develop the skill to present BST Global and BST Enterprise to the market
- Create territory business plan with sales manager that generates 3X to 4X of their quota in pipeline opportunity.
- Follow a Sales Process that includes the following activities
- Lead generation activities to engage the prospect, including trade show and industry conference attendance, calling and sales seminar campaigns
- Qualification activities to introduce the prospect to the solution and learn if the prospect is an appropriate sales target
- Discovery Interview process to learn of the specific needs of the projective firm
- Present the software solution to the prospect. In on-site and on-line meetings
- Provide Sales follow-up details and coordinate other BST staff to assist in making sure the client has all of their questions addressed
- Negotiate a commitment from the client and obtain an agreement for software and services
- Adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning BST executive team.
- Continue to develop product knowledge and industry expertise
- Work with other members of the global sales team to meet the global objectives and goals established for the team
- Record and document all sales activities and contribute to the Sales and Marketing CRM system
- Performs other related duties as directed
Skills & Competencies
- 7+ years application software sales experience, preferably in the ERP market
- Knowledge of Microsoft software architecture including SQL* Server, Windows Share Point Services, MS Project, MS CRM and basic windows network OS.
- Strong knowledge of the Architectural, Engineering and Construction (AEC) industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent organization skills
- Work as a team player, is self-motivated
- Well versed in MS Office and Outlook, as well as Internet based applications
- Knowledge of Microsoft CRM system
Education or Prior Work Experience
- Four year BA/BS degree
- 7+ years application software sales experience in ERP sector, preferably in a PSO industry
- Global Sales Director or Manager
- Up to 50% to 60% domestic/international
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
BST Global is the leading provider of enterprise business management software and service solutions for architecture, engineering, and environmental Professional Service Organizations globally. Today, over 100,000 end users across six continents and 50 countries rely on BST Global’s software solutions to manage their projects, resources, finances and client relationships.
Founded in 1971, the privately held BST Global is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA and is a global organization with a presence in the Americas, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia. With over forty years of experience, BST Global is the industry leader and is strategically positioned for growth. Our employees enjoy a generous benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, disability, life insurance, and 401k.
BST Global Applicant and Worker Privacy Notice