BST10 represents the world’s first “multi-lingual” business software crafted for leading architects and engineers available on-premises and in the “Cloud.”
Barcelona, Spain – 17 September 2013 – BST Global, the leading global provider of enterprise business software solutions for leading architecture, engineering, and environmental consultancies, today announced the introduction of BST10 and BST10 Cloud at the International Federation of Consulting Engineers (FIDIC) Centenary Conference in Barcelona, Spain.
BST10 and BST10 Cloud, represent a new era in business software solutions designed for leading architecture, engineering, and environmental consultancies. BST10 and BST10 Cloud are the culmination of years of research and development and the direct feedback from BST Global’s client base of over 100,000 users in 65 countries spanning 6 continents.
BST10 and BST10 Cloud introduce a number of industry firsts:
- BST10 is the world’s first “multi-lingual” business system crafted for architectural and engineering consultancies to support 67 languages in a single integrated database. The result is that a project team member in Shanghai can have BST10 appear entirely in Mandarin and seamlessly work with another colleague on the same project in Amsterdam where the language of choice is Dutch, all in one single integrated environment.
- BST10 Cloud is the architecture and engineering industry’s first multi-lingual business software solution available in the “Cloud.”
- BST10 has a new completely redesigned and simplified user experience marking the industry’s first solution that is 100% process-based and workflow driven.
- BST10 delivers Project Managers a new unified and integrated user experience with complete flexibility in how they manage their portfolio of projects. BST10 “liberates” Project Managers with a completely new and flexible Work Breakdown Structure that can support just one level or up to 10 levels deep, with Gantt chart visibility as well.
- BST10 affords Project Managers the ability to “visually” edit on-line pre-bill invoices and workflow their changes to the financial team for ultimate review and approval, eliminating duplicative efforts and manual paper flow and streamlining the billing process.
- BST10 brings together multiple information sources into one, simple integrated user experience. BST10’s new dashboards, inquiries, and reporting architecture are all truly integrated, delivering timely, meaningful, and unified information access.
- BST10 is built on a new platform that affords architectural and engineering consultancies the ability to be agile as their business evolves. Every field, screen, dashboard, and workflow can be tailored to suit the needs of a consultancy business.
“BST10 represents a significant milestone in the over four decade history of our organization and reflects our long standing commitment to innovation,” said Javier A. Baldor, Executive Vice President of BST Global. “BST10 and BST10 Cloud will usher in a new era in business software and cloud solutions for our industry. One that is focused on simplicity in the user experience, process efficiency and the ability to seamlessly deliver projects globally. We look forward to having our global clients and the industry at large embrace this exciting solution.”
About BST Global
BST Global is the leading global provider of business management software and Cloud solutions for Architectural, Engineering and Environmental Consulting firms. Over 100,000 end users across six continents and more than 65 countries rely on BST Global’s innovative solutions to manage projects, resources, finances and client relationships. Founded in 1971, BST Global is headquartered in Tampa, Florida, USA, with additional offices in Australia, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands and Singapore.
Additional information can be obtained by contacting BST Global at + 1 (813) 886-3300 (International) or 1-800-726-3300 (US toll free) or visiting the BST Global website. BST Global and BST Enterprise are registered service and/or trademarks of BST Consultants Inc. All other products or company names mentioned are used for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners.
BST Global Media Contact
Tel: +1 813-886-3300