EFCG recently hosted its Chief Financial Officer Conference, a dynamic three-day event that engaged attendees on high-level strategic planning for their architecture, engineering and construction firms and explored more in-depth financial details such as working capital, overhead and internal ownership transitions.
BST Global was a proud partner of the event and contributed thought-leadership perspectives during key two sessions. Here are some of the highlights from those sessions.
BST Global’s Chief Executive Officer Javier A. Baldor participated on a panel that addressed “Improving Profitability With Your Technology Strategy.”
- “If consultancies want to materially increase profitability, we all need to change and do things differently.”
- “We need to move from strictly accounting for projects to a new way of fostering a smart, data-driven consultancy centered on project intelligence™.”
- “I believe in the notion of a data-driven consultancy of the future — where big data, machine learning and intelligent automation will unlock efficiencies, opportunities and predictive capabilities that will help project managers manage their projects and ultimately impact materially profitability.”
- “Empowering your data is the key to achieving the digital workforce of the future.”
BST Global’s Knowledge Management Director Hank Tran hosted the workshop “Become a Data-Driven Firm Through the Power of Artificial Intelligence.”
- “AI adoption has taken off; 37% of organizations have now deployed AI, which is a 270% increase from four years ago.”
- “Big data and intelligent automation can unlock efficiencies and predictive capabilities that will help you better manage your projects.”
- “I believe today’s project intelligence™ solutions need to be much more than just passive dashboards and static reports.”
- “Machine learning models are able to learn by following the path of a project that hit a roadblock and using that data to predict roadblocks in other projects, detect potential causes and change the trajectory moving forward.”
Watch Highlight Video