BST Global was thrilled to be part of RIL’s AI in AEC Conference 2021, a two-day virtual conference focused on artificial intelligence in architecture, engineering and construction. RIL, the Finnish Association of Civil Engineers, prides itself on uniting the most highly educated professionals in civil engineering to be able to form a versatile network. As part of the conference line-up, BST Global presented a special session: How AI & Machine Learning Are Transforming the Built Environment’s Entire Project Lifecycle.
During the session, BST Global’s Director of Knowledge Management Hank Tran shared the impact of machine learning and artificial intelligence specifically within the AEC industry.
Here are some highlights from the presentation:
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning and big data are changing the face of every industry, including the built environment
- People are interacting with AI each and every day
- Top benefits of AI include:
- Optimized internal and external operations
- Better, more informed decision making
- More time freed up for your staff to be creative
- Enhanced current products
- Predictive data capabilities
- Big data and intelligent automation can unlock efficiencies and predictive capabilities that help firms better manage their projects
- AI helps you empower your data to unlock valuable insights
- Intelligent machine learning analyzes historical data sets to predict project outcomes, allowing project managers to pivot as needed to significantly improve project outcomes
- AI unlocks countless use cases, such as:
- Project bidding
- Project planning and setup
- Project execution
- Resource planning and management
- Portfolio management
- Project billing and collections
Watch the Highlight Video
Interested in BST’s ERP Solution?
Schedule a Personalized Demo