In SoftwareReviews’ Emotional Footprint Awards 2022, BST10 secured top ratings in two categories for the second time: Vendor Support and Ease of IT Administration. Earlier this year, BST10 had also received top ratings for these same categories in SoftwareReviews’ Data Quadrant Awards.
The report placed BST10 in the “Contenders” quadrant of its ERP mid-market vendor assessment, outranking Deltek Vantagepoint, Deltek Costpoint, Infor M3, SAP Business ByDesign, Unit4 ERP, Epicor Kinetic and IFS ERP.
In addition, BST10 received high praise in these areas:
- 97% of those surveyed said BST10 is critical to their firm’s success
- 92% of users surveyed said BST10 was reliable
- One user said, “BST10 has outshined all other ERP applications with consistent, friendly and designed operational support.”
BST Global and its staff also received the following accolades:
- 100% of users said BST Global client managers are effective, knowledgeable, friendly and caring
- BST Global earned an overall net relationship footprint score of +95
Want to know more? See additional data insights in the links below.
SoftwareReviews Emotional Footprint Awards evaluate and rank products based on emotional response ratings from IT and business professionals. Using the company’s Emotional Footprint methodology, SoftwareReviews aggregates emotional footprint scores across 26 dimensions of the vendor-client relationship and product effectiveness, creating a powerful indicator of overall user feeling toward the vendor and product.
Emotional Footprint Awards are proudly founded in 100% user review data and are free of traditional “magical” components such as market presence and analyst opinion, which are opaque in nature and may be influenced by vendor pressure, financial or otherwise.
BST Global appreciates being recognized in reports like this one. Check out our Awards page to see all our recognitions.